Saturday, May 16, 2009

Its been awhile since I've done anything here, but maybe I can get started again.

I'm one of those folks born out of time. I was born one hundred years too late, give or take a few years. Bama Red is who I am - what other folks call my real name and life are what I was forced into by the mis-timed circumstances of birth. Now that I'm retired and have lots of time (and no money) to devote to my new life, I'll attempt to be a more regular correspondent.

I discovered the Single Action Shooting Society (SASS) in 2005 and immediately felt at home - in short I belonged. Here's their website: http://www.sassnet.com/index.php

That's it for tonight - its late and I'm a tired ole cowpoke. Gonna go unsaddle Stonewall, rub him down and feed him and roll up in my bedroll.

See ya on down the trail...

No comments: